Effective Date: November 30, 2020
Recro collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, title, company, date of birth, gender, Social Security Number, education information, professional or employment-related information, and information about your employer, business or industry. This information is collected and stored electronically when you submit it to us through the Site, such as when you schedule a meeting with us through our virtual booth or “Events” page, download a white paper, apply for a job through the “Careers” page, contact us through the “Contact” page or subscribe to our e-mail list.
Recro may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as our referral sources when they refer a candidate for employment, webinar hosts and conference/trade show organizers when they provide us with a list of attendees and business partners when they provide us with leads for potential customers.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by Recro when you use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site. This information is used by Recro for its business purposes, including for the operation and improvement of the Site, for technical troubleshooting, to maintain quality of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information that we receive about you from other sources, such as public databases, providers of demographic information, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
What types of cookies do we use? Recro uses:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to browse the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, certain aspects of the Site may not be available to you.
- Preferences Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used the Site in the past and allow the Site to remember the choices you have made. These cookies allow us to improve how the Site works for you and tailor the Site to your preferences.
- Statistics Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use the Site, such as which pages you most often visit on the Site, the time you spend on the Site, which links you click on, and any issues encountered. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Site. All information collected is aggregated and do not identify you.
- Marketing Cookies. These cookies track your online activity to help deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests and measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They also limit how many times you see a certain advertisement.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to operate, improve, and customize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about products and services we provide that we think may be of interest to you;
- to evaluate candidates that submit applications for employment;
- for research and analysis purposes;
- for security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- to fulfil your requests; and
- to respond to your inquiries and otherwise communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we use third parties to host information, host our virtual booth, assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis on the Site, assist us in tracking job applicants and provide background checks on employee candidates, and send out e-mail updates about the Site and our products and services.
- With Our Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners, such as our spinout company Baudax Bio, to complete certain business transactions and satisfy legal requirements, including year-end reporting.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Recro does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
Recro uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. Recro will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites and Social Media Platforms
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions / Contact Us
By e-mail: BusinessDevelopment@RecroCDMO.com
Attn: Cristin Grove
1300 Gould Drive
Gainesville, GA 30504
Notification of Changes
This section describes certain rights of Consumers under the CCPA. For information on how Consumers may contact Recro to exercise these rights, please see the section below entitled, “How to Submit a Request.”
Right to Know
A Consumer has the right to request that a business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses or sells. Specifically, a Consumer may request that a business that collects personal information about the Consumer disclose to the Consumer the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
A Consumer may request that a business that sells the Consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that Consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the Consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the Consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the Consumer for a business purpose.
Right to Request Deletion
A Consumer has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the Consumer which the business has collected from the Consumer. If it is necessary for Recro to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, Recro is not required to comply with your deletion request. If we determine that we will not delete your personal information when you request us to do so, we will inform you and tell you why we are not deleting it.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
Recro does not sell Consumers’ personal information. While Recro does not sell Consumers’ personal information, pursuant to applicable law, you may request that your information not be sold in the future by going to Recro’s “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” web page or by e-mailing us at BusinessDevelopment@RecroCDMO.com.
A Consumer has the right not to be discriminated against because the Consumer exercised any of the Consumer’s rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by calling us at 888-716-1110 , visiting https://www.recrocdmo.com/contact/ , e-mailing us at BusinessDevelopment@RecroCDMO.com or mailing us the request at 1300 Gould Drive Gainesville, GA 30504 Attn: Cristin Grove, and providing the requested information.
You may submit a request as frequently as you would like, but we are not required to respond to requests to provide personal information to you more than twice in any 12-month period.
To submit a verifiable Consumer request, you will be asked to provide certain information to help us verify your identity. The information we ask you to provide to initiate a request may differ depending upon the type of request, the type, sensitivity and value of the personal information that is the subject of the request, and the risk of harm to you that may occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion, among other factors. We may also require you to provide a written declaration that you are who you say you are.
You may make a verifiable Consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to know or delete on your behalf by providing the agent with signed written permission to do so. For requests to opt-out, you must provide the authorized agent signed written permission.
If we cannot verify your identity to make the request, we will not be able to comply with your request. We will inform you if we cannot verify your identity. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity to make the request.
How we collect, use and share personal information of Consumers
Recro has collected the following categories of personal information about Consumers in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this policy:
|Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (Race, color, national origin, religion, gender (including pregnancy), disability, age (at least 40 years old), citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression).|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a Consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.|
|Professional or employment-related information.|
Recro collects the personal information described above from the following categories of sources:
From Consumers when they engage with us during trade shows or when they visit our website, including through online forms submitted by Consumers, when they purchase our products and services, schedule a meeting with us through our virtual booth or “Events” page on our website, download a white paper from our website, apply for a job through the “Careers” page of our website, contact us through the “Contact” page of our website and sign up to receive e-mails and other communications from us.
From third parties such as our referral sources when they refer a candidate for employment, webinar hosts and conference/trade show organizers when they provide us with a list of attendees and business partners when they provide us with leads for potential customers.
Recro collects the personal information described above for a variety of business purposes. Recro uses the personal information:
- to provide our products and services;
- to evaluate candidates that submit applications for employment and for other employment-related purposes, including for payroll, the distribution of health benefits to employees and the processing of workers’ compensation claims;
- to conduct and develop our business with Consumers and others;
- to provide and improve our website;
- for security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our website;
- to operate, improve, and customize the products and services we offer, and to give each Consumer a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide Consumers with information about products and services we provide that we think may be of interest to them;
- to complete certain business transactions and satisfy legal requirements, such as year-end reporting
- for research and analysis purposes;
- to fulfill your requests; and
- to respond to inquiries and otherwise communicate with Consumers.
Recro has shared the personal information described above for the business purposes described above with the following categories of third parties:
Recro has shared such personal information with service providers, business partners (e.g., our spinout company Baudax Bio) and digital marketing companies for the business purposes described above. In addition, we may share personal information with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case personal information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets. We will also respond to requests for personal information where required by to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
Personal Information of Minors
Recro does not sell personal information about minors under the age of 16.
Contact for More Information
Attn: Cristin Grove
1300 Gould Drive
Gainesville, GA 30504
Effective Date: November 30, 2020